Dinners and Tours
Amish Wedding Feast
Thursday, August 16, bus leaves at 5:00 pm. Cost is $30 per person ($38 for non-registered).
Visitors will hear real life stories about the Amish wedding traditions and enjoy a delicious meal served family-style. The menu includes: fried chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, Amish noodles, stuffing, peas, coleslaw, fruit cup and Amish baked bread and pie.
- Amish Wedding Feast Flyer (3.13 MB)
Dinner at the Jimmy Stewart Museum
Thursday, August 16, dinner begins at 5:30 pm. Cost is $25 per person ($33 for non-registered). No transportation is provided.
- Dinner at Bruno’s Restaurant
(select your meal from 5 available options)
- Evening at The Jimmy Stewart Museum
- Tour the Museum
- Shop in the gift shop
- Watch a movie
- Dinner and Jimmy Stewart Museum Flyer (1.72 MB)
Christmas Tree Capital of the World Tour
Friday, August 17, bus leaves at 2:30 pm. Cost is $15 per person.
- Bus Leaves Holiday Inn
- Fleming’s Christmas Tree Farm
- Thomas Covered Bridge
- Yarnick’s Farm Tour and Meal
- Tour the Christmas Tree Capital Flyer (3.91 MB)
Shopping and Winery Visit
Saturday, August 18, bus leaves at 9:00 am, returns at 5:00 pm. Cost is $25 per person.
- Bus leaves Holiday Inn
- Stop at Kintersburg Covered Bridge
- Shopping in Smicksburg
- Lunch in Vine Room at Windgate Vineyards & Winery
- Wine Tasting and Tour
- Return to Holiday Inn
- Shopping and Winery Tour Flyer (2.33 MB)